Friday, January 23, 2009

My Rant

I guess I don't understand the whole Obama thing and how so many people view him as the world’s savior. I thought that title was reserved for Jesus, that being said I am dumbfounded that O would close Guantanamo prison and then agree to send 30,000 new troops over to Iraq and Afghanistan, its one of those things that make me scratch my head.

Obama took an oath of office to PROTECT the United States from both enemies’ foreign and domestic, so in my opinion he has all ready violated his oath of office by closing Guantanamo.

The people that are there folks are bad people who would not think twice before slicing your neck open in the name of Ali or Jihad or just for pure fun. These terrorist want to destroy the America but that doesn't matter to liberals or progressives or whatever the hell name they think up next. No we are more worried about how they have been tortured. Do you people realize that yes we have tortured them but also have give these thugs better health care then even you or I could receive or for that matter than they have received

If it were up to me I would have used much harsher torture techniques if it meant saving one more American life. For the first time in my life I am ashamed of the WHAT WE ARE BECOMING AS A NATION!

We live in a land where English can not even be considered as the official language of the United States because it might offend someone! Obama wants to allow children under the age of 16 to be able to get abortions across state lines without parental consent! I have to pay my taxes but the person that is going to be in charge of the IRS JUST FORGOT TO and made a grave mistake for years, GIVE ME A BREAK! Eric Holder our new Attorney General was instrumental in releasing and pardoning members of the FLAN Terrorist group during Clinton's last days and our new Secretary of Homeland Security has no problems with allowing Illegal Crimaliens into her state without repercussion or prosecution, and yet people boo'd President Bush when he left office, yet we have not been attacked on our soil since 911.

Meanwhile others including myself have been called raciest and haters because we oppose every thing this administration stands for. Only in America can a man be elected to the highest office in the land on a platform of hope while having no experience! Well I leave you with this Hope in one hand shit in the other and see which fills up first.

No comments: